Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It's been quite some time since I've even turned on my camera. I realize how much I've missed taking pictures! There just doesn't seem to be as many opportunities when we're indoors all day and bundled up so much. Throughout the day today we are supposed to get 10-12 inches, on top of our 10-12 inches! It's pretty warm though, 32 degrees! Never thought I'd ever say warm and 32 degrees in the same sentence, but in the northeast, it's reality...anyways, I threw the kids outside the minute they got off the bus and I probably would have joined them - little too nervous to be in slick, icy situations since falling flat on my belly a few weeks a go...everything's fine and if the little guy comes out a little loped-sided I guess I'll know who to blame!

My new love for collages.




10 comments:

Alisha said...

You guys have such beautiful children! I'm sorry to hear about your fall. You got be careful! I think I would love to run with you in 2010 :) I want to have a bun in my oven after Dec. When is the Disney one? Let's do it!

[BrookeO] said...

Ah. Ok these pics, I love them. So perfect.

Miss you!

Kristal said...

That faling snow looks so soft and fluffy. I keep forgeting you're pregnant. When are we going to see pictures of YOU?

BTW, congrats on the potty-training!

April said...

Great pics! I love Taylors expression (all the time); you are so lucky to have models who look AT you and pose ever so sweetly.

Trisha said...

You are such a good mom. I don't let my kids play in the snow because I hate helping them on with all of the snow clothes. I wait until Deven gets home to help them.

Unknown said...

Way cute pictures. I love them. Okay, how the heck do you do collages. I just cant figure that one out. You will have to walk me through it if it's even possible. Anyways, I love your work. Your kids are so photogenic. love it!

AmberS said...

Darling kids and picts. I also love the collage layout...I may have to use that idea. When are we going to start seeing picts of your cute belly?

Dani said...

While I do not envy all the snow being dumped on you, it did make for some darling pictures with your kids. They really are just beautiful little people!

maren said...

great post jaime! it looks so wintry but i am sure you go stir crazy! your family is gorgeous!

Jennie Minor said...

oh my gosh!!! I can't even imagin...32 degrees being warm? and...10-12 in on top of 10-12 in. COLD COLD COLD! This is when I am glad that I am in Southern Cali and it's 75. :) come visit!