Pages

Friday, February 1, 2008

picnik.com


Thanks April! This is a picture I took in August-ish, I think. With this [FREE!] photo editing software there are quite a few effects with one button push you can instantly see what your picture can look like, you can add borders, shapes, vinettes [sp?] and everything else you can think of. www.picnik.com, I thought it was great! Another free editing software I love is Picassa from google.

P.S. THANK YOU Aunt Rachel & Uncle Bry---Taylor loved 'em...that was so sweet.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful.

I pretty much have no other way to make your mean sister BROOKE add me to her blog other than a sister-to-sister shout out.....
lindseynewby@yahoo.com

add me Brooke, or else....

[BrookeO] said...

Gotcha Linds!

Peace out!

Anonymous said...

Cute shot! I love the pink! I'm gonna go check out that software .... does it crop as good as photoshop? that's the only thing I don't like about picasa (and not being able to text on pics!). thanks for sharing!

Jaime said...

I would not replace photoshop with this, it's more or less just for fun and does the things photoshop does but other stuff that I would have not thought of...like the pink around the picture. Still learning photoshop!

Rachel said...

Glad they made it!