Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2008

broken necks anyone?

All this fun provided by the clever Dr. Mitchell (aka dad). 

Keep in mind he is also the same guy who puts his foot down to dangerous things for the kids. I've tried to convince him for years to get a tramp, but quickly he reminds me of the horror stories since he puts casts all day long on all those unfortunate children who own those evil trampolines. Is it just me or is this equal if not more than jumping up and down on black fabric? 

Click HERE and you'll see what I mean.

10 comments:

Jaime said...

Even the beginning is crazy. 5 foot ladder? He did work all night long last night...

[BrookeO] said...

Ok that looks like so much fun! I wanna try. Seriously you guys have e v e r y t h i n g!!!

REALLY wish we were there.
xo

AmberS said...

Wow, I wish I lived closer to you guys - That looks like a TON O FUN! My hubby is way jealous too.

Jennie Minor said...

Okay I am jealous that your kids have that! I want one in my back yard.

Deborah said...

How cool is it that you have your own personal zipline! Love the new look of your blog.

April said...

k - that looks like so much fun! I'm way jealous! Taylor is so brave to go upside down, I seriously wouldn't!

Anonymous said...

haha, what a good time!
Your kids are so dang cute (but you already knew that:)
Taylor is so gorgeous it's just not fair!

teamstowell said...

WHOA! ::blink::blink:: [speachless]

I borrowed your cute blog word jumble idea! So cute!

Haley said...

Ha ha. I think Jacob would LOVE to hop on that!

Alisha said...

So cool! Lucky you have a Dr. in the house :)