Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sneak Peek for these cute people I'm related to:

Introducing the cutest baby you will ever see (I'm not just biased, it's just true)...little baby Jocelyn
And just eight weeks old...yes that is her mother, Rachel, yes she is that skinny.

My two-year-old nephew, Andrew, seeker of all things dangerous + crazy and I love 'em!
Pick me! Pick me! 
I think this one has Christmas card written all over, right guys?!   It's my favorite with my new favorite Urban processing (aren't they all so adorable?):
Love ya!
They're in the mail guys, just when you thought it wasn't possible Bry!

5 comments:

Alisha said...

Such a beautiful family. Your brother has a lot of Taylor looks to me. What do you think? How are you feeling by the way?

Kristal said...

Great looking family! Rachel looks awesome! Darn it, my baby is 2 1/2 so I guess I can't use that as an excuse anymore :(

[BrookeO] said...

How did Bryan get so lucky, I mean quite honestly he has the cutest family -)

Kari said...

I'm kickin' myself for canceling the photo shoot. Those are the CUTEST pics. Bryan and Rach have the most beautiful family. Magazine worthy I think!

Hirschisquirts said...

Great pics and adorable family - I guess it runs in your family to be gorgeous and marry gorgeous people and have gorgeous babies! Congrats on the new one coming - that is awesome. My Dad said he saw you at the Senior Games. Sorry I missed you, but we'll have to get together one of these trips you take!