Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

Chocolate-Banana Bread.

Start saving up those brown bananas, THIS is a MUST make!

Chocolate Chocolate Chip Sour Cream Banana Bread

1 cup butter, soft
2 cups sugar
2 t. vanilla
4 eggs
2 1/2 cups flour
1/2 cup baking cocoa
2 t. baking soda
1 t. salt
4 ripe bananas, mashed
1 cup sour cream
1 cup milk chocolate chips

Cream butter, sugar & vanilla.
Add eggs & mix well. Mix all dry ingredients together. Mix bananas and sour cream together. Add the dry to the butter mixture. Mix in banana mixture. Stir in chocolate chips. Grease & lace with cocoa powder or flour 3 loaf pans. Bake at 350 for 55 minutes to 1 hour. Test with toothpick.

6 comments:

Mitchell Family said...

Grant is so waiting for you to post pictures of the bahamas. Make sure you send them to us too. Thanks. That bread looks so good.

Anna said...

I needed something different to do with my rotten bananas. This will work. Thanks!

[BrookeO] said...

Oh. I'll be making this~

brieanne. said...

can't wait to make this! have the bananas ready! love chocolate & banana together!

Maegan said...

Yummy, I have some old banana's right now, I am going to make these today. Thank you!

The Ramptons said...

Jaime, this was such a delish recipe! I just made a batch.Yum-o! For the record,I think you forgot to add baking soda or powder. I added 2tsp of soda and they turned out great.But I could be wrong...