Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

Missing teeth + hair do's.

I'm slowly getting back to the photography thing and reaching for my camera more, back to LOVING photography which feels good and fun again. I'm so in love with my front yard during 6-7pm, the lighting is perfect right now! Anyone who wants to drop by my house during that time? I'm running out of victims!

Connor let me take TWO pictures of him tonight.
He NEVER lets me take his picture (not without lots of pleading and convincing anyways.)
So this was a rare 2 minutes.
I wish my kids let me take more pictures without acting so annoyed!
(They'll appreciate it someday, right?)
They grow up way too fast + this kid...
I love his smile
and his eyes.

I'm on a mission to grow his hair out. What do you think? I think he could pull it off.
I'll post what I'm thinking soon. Though it may take another 3-4 weeks to get it where I want it.

2 comments:

Dani said...

He is one handsome boy, and yes, they will thank you some day. :)

[BrookeO] said...

Oh Con-dawg!