Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2007

TOWER OF TERROR!


Ever been on Disney's California Adventure's Tower of Terror??!! It's a must I'd say! All 5 of us got in line at 8 pm and I have to admit I was a little nervous---I mean, I am all for rollarcoasters---love 'em in fact---but dropping straight down time after time with your stomach in your throat? Not my idea of fun. But when standing in line and I asked the kid in front of us how old he was and said '5 and this is my favorite ride' (oh, you've done this BEFORE?!) I couldn't chicken out now! But I have to say, we had the best time...this picture was from the top on the sixth floor just as we start to drop...from left to right in the middle row---my sis-in-law Rachel, my brother Bryan, brother Josh (he's been on it many times before and knew right when to um, smile) ME (with eyes closed and white knuckled) and Bryan.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

April said...

you are so much braver than me - I just can't do roller coasters! I always think "what if this one time it flew off the track" or "maybe I'm too tall (5ft 4) and my head/feet or going to hit the bottom". All the what if's totally keep me from riding!

Jennie Minor said...

I love roller coasters! They are so much fun! so blog about the marathon.

Dani said...

I am jealous... it's been a couple years since we have been on the tower of terror! Aren't you glad you went? :)

Rachel said...

HAHAHA! I LOVE that picture! I am almost peeing my pants (again) laughing! that was the funnest ride i have ever been on! lets go back!

Rachel said...

PS> you need to post the video bryan did! that was sooooo funny!