Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

schwann some?


Okay, so it's very noted around my house that the Schwann man bugs me! You order one gallon of Lemony Lemon Sorbet last summer and not a thing since but still he's knocking on your door every other day, well, it's every 2 weeks, but man, it feels like it. So last night as we pull in at dinner time from the gym and after the kids have told me [during the 10 minute ride home] for the 400millionth time they are starving, I see the Schwann man at my doorstep. It was the last thing I wanted to deal with at the time, but as always I took a nice courteous quick look at the catalog so I could tell him---again, sorry not this time, but then I saw them...pop tart looking pastries with gooey cheese inside? Genius! I bought a box and popped em in. You guys all have to locate your Schwann man immediately because trust me, you are gonna want a box---they were so yummy! They have like a crusty salty top that is just so good. My kids each ate one and were begging for more, but once they had their nice bowl of Ramen [they think mom really loves them if they get their favorite---chicken flavored Ramen] they were full. Be careful though and get ready for the lifetime commitment to your Schwann man, it probably helps if he's cute & knows about hygiene---mine is greasy, old and smells like smoke and it could just be a coincidence, but I am pretty sure he makes sure NOT to shower the day he comes to my street!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

oh my you are too funny! i heard it snowed at your house? i think i just may have to try these scrumptious cheese pastries!

[BrookeO] said...

Easy, cheesy and delivered...really is there anything better?

suzy said...

Jamie! Of course I remember you,and havasupai and April!!! Small world! Natalie's husband Chad and I grew up together and Natalie and I became good friends while they were here last year...We're in Vegas. Joe is a lawyer here in town, he finished school a year and a half ago. I'm glad you're blogging...isn't it the greatest!

Haley said...

That's hilarious. I've never heard of the schwann man. Nope, no referalls please :) haha.

Haley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kari said...

Your blog looks great! You figured out the whole mess huh? Once it's done...it is so easy to swap out papers and backgrounds. Love it!