Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

INTRODUCING...


My sister Brooke & I developed this idea to put together an [online] magazine about all the stuff we love, but different than anything you've seen before...It's fun craft ideas, ways to inspire your children, but also FHE lessons, visting teaching messages, testimonies and ways to develop your own self as a mother, wife & homemaker. It's really fun to browse the site & is filled with great ideas, inspirational stories and thoughts that are meant to uplift and motivate. So check it out sometime and I sincerely hope you enjoy it...my topics this month are the Thanksgiving feast [you gotta check out that one if you're starting to plan yours] & Made with LOVE---coming soon. If you love it as much as we do feel free to put it on your blog and let your friends know about it. We'll be updating frequently and you don't want to miss it!

3 comments:

[BrookeO] said...

SOOO cute new baby pics.

LACY said...

WOW guys!! I am so impressed!! What a great idea.

Dani said...

You never cease to amaze me! What don't you do?!?!