Pages

Friday, December 14, 2007

Hair today, gone tomorrow...and other random things.

I am in the process of making these stockings for my kids. Taylor's is the only one done so far. Hopefully I get them all finished in time...They are super easy and fun to make.

The lighting from all the snow we got last night came through my windows perfectly earlier today so I made my kids take some pictures...I love this one
Brody

TAYLOR & my latest dilemma...what to do with all this hair! It's about 3 inches from her waist and getting too long:
I can't decide whether to chop it off to to just below her shoulders. It's getting to be more and more of a pain...more tangles, more time, more conditioner, & more painful tangles...I think later this week I'll be posting pictures of her [new] shorter 'do.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Love that stocking! Send me the instructions! I am almost done with the apron I am making and will need another craft to do!Those are great pictures of Tay and Brody!

April said...

way cute pictures! Taylor is a little supermodel and I love Brody's sparkly eyes. Cute stocking too! We still do not have stockings, someday I'll find the perfect ones :) I'm excited to see what you do with her hair!

[BrookeO] said...

Oh first of all Brody buddy is adorable. I love that pic of him, too cute. AND hair for Tay, GO SHORT, all my little chicks are sporting the bob and I love it. It is a bit of a work out blowdrying it under etc. x'3 but so cute and fun, Tay would be adorable. You should donate her hair.
I LOVE the stockings too, much much cuter than I imagined---just another reason I need to live by you so we can just craft all day long. Can't wait to see them all finished.

Anonymous said...

my Kayla's hair has been that length for the past year and a half. We keep trimming it a few inches every 3 months so she doesn't sit on it in the tub. I sometimes want to cut it but since I miss my long hair I just can't (plus my husband loves her hair long because he misses mine, too!). She loves it long, except when I brush it. But so many fun things to do with it - we are BIG fans of side buns!