Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Cute Cousins.

Sneak Peek for Vanessa & Tammy. Hey girls! Thanks for a great time today. I had so much fun meeting your darling kids and hanging out with you. 

Baby BELLA...


Beautiful Brielle...

Bodie
My two favorites of all three of them together, this belongs on your Christmas card, Vaness! {You can click on both to enlarge}
{LOVE THIS} want it framed!
For Tammy:
Vincent...{LOVE this face! Isn't he cute?}
Archie...
So sweet. Brothers are the BEST...
There's LOTS more where these came from, girls! I'm sending your disks in the mail tomorrow. Hope you love them as much as I do!




 

8 comments:

[BrookeO] said...

Oh. They are SO cute. I am so jealous of all the fun company - I can't wait to hear how it all went, the pagaent and all.
J. Way awesome pictures and post processing. I love The white they are all wearing, and I agree POPCORN (I mean Vanessa!) frame that baby!!!!

- xo

Vanes said...

Jamie!! I'm SO excited about the pictures - you have an eye!! I love the how the back drops look!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! The drive was worth it just for the photos - LOVE THEM!!
*Can't wait to see ya again! Sure hope you're still planning on coming down! What did Brian have to say about it!? I have some fun ideas for things to do!!

LACY said...

I wish I was out there for you to take pics, those are sooo awesome!! Nice job!

Rachel said...

wonderful! They are so cute!

Anna said...

Who are these amazing beautiful children?!

Grandma Julie said...

Oh my goodness Jamie...can you send me some of the pixes of my grandbabies? I am Vanessa's mom and I almost cried over the beautiful portraits. What a wonderful time for all of you. Please email me with what I need to do to order some of the prints. Blessings to you and your family.

Malea Ellett said...

Jamie - YOu are awesome!!!! Such cute pictures!!!

AmberS said...

Hey Jamie,
It's Amber Sheffield (Brooke's friend in St. George) I have a photography business and I have a question for you. Would you please email me your email address so I could chat with ya. Thanks

amber@ablueiris.com