Pages

Friday, November 2, 2007

craftyness = happyness!

 
Posted by Picasa


Easy idea for a super quick craft...At JoAnn's right now there is a $1 off sale of all paper letters. There are all different sizes, but this letter is about 12". It was $2.99. I used Americana paint in LINEN. Painted everywhere [on the front and sides] and then quickly took a paper towel, and while the paint was still slightly damp, rubbed away the corners & front. Then I tore a couple pieces of scrapbook paper and put them behind the pictures. Wrapped the pictures on with brown & pink paper string [in the bead dept]and 20 minutes later...whala!

7 comments:

April said...

cute! I love craftin :) That seems to be where all my money goes! How did your photo shoot go???

Rachel said...

J-that is so cute! I have got to go to Joanns TOMORROW! You are always so creative! I love it!

Alicia L. said...

Look at you, Jaime. I seriously never knew you were so crafty. I need to take some lessons from you. I always see those letters at Joanns and keep wondering what I could do with them. Well, now I know. Such a cute idea.

LACY said...

So Cute! I never knew you were so crafty either! That is so great. I love to look at the things you do.

Natalie said...

Very cute Jaime! I just don' have that crafty nitch in me, it's too bad, there are probably a lot of things I buy that I could probably make myself!

Haley said...

I love it! These cute and cheap ideas are awesome!

Dana said...

I am so glad that you found my blog. You are Martha Stewart I sware. I love all of your ideas they are amazing. Are you coming to St. George at all for the holidays?