Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

This scrunchy faced, squishy boy.

{Easton Crew}
turned one!
April 21st.

A few things about this cute boy

He:
is a happy baby
gets lots of attention
can hear his bottle getting made from a mile away
LOVES food
very adventurous + makes everything into a game/toy
has {almost} 7 teeth
loves Curious George
is currently mastering the stairs (especially going down, which pretty much gives me a heart attack everytime)
scrunches up his face when he laughs
is a hit + miss sleeper (either perfect or currently has a built in alarm clock of 4:30 AM)
loves his daddy
loves carrots, mangos, bananas + tomatoes
takes 2 naps
is so close to walking (I think one more week)
is a mama's boy
loves to snuggle

6 comments:

mckenna said...

Love him!! He cracks me up

Lacey said...

He is such a cutie! I can't believe it's been a year already!

Andrews Family said...

Oh my goodness...when did he get so grown up! He looks like a little boy already! I can't believe he is already 1...how fun! Good luck selling your home and making the big move.

Joanna said...

I can not believe he is one already. WOW! He is darling.

[BrookeO] said...

I hardly recognize him. That makes me sad!
More pictures please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maegan said...

Wow, I cannot believe a year has already flown by! He is so so cute, I think he looks like you!