Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

CP Burger: Must go.

I have the cutest friend here in Aspen, meet Whitney.
She + her husband Matt are in our ward.
She's just one of the nicest, sweetest people I've ever met.
The kind that you can sense right away is super classy + would be a great friend.
Her two cutest little boys are always dressed JCrew/Gap picture perfect + you'd never know it, until she took off her coat off, but she has the tiniest little 7 month preggo pumpkin belly I've ever seen!
We've been meaning to get together for weeks now, but the holidays made sure to sabotage those plans more than once. Today was the day, we made it out {with Easton + Brody too} to a place I LOVE: CP Burger. (FYI: If you ever come to Aspen - you gotta eat here!)
We had fun chatting over french fries + grilled cheese + hot chocolate.

2 comments:

[BrookeO] said...

Ok, I love that you are holding true to your "promise to blog daily" makes me so happy. Kicking myself I didn't revamp the blog earlier - sheesh if I knew that is all it took! :)

Jaime said...

Don't jinx me, but it is more fun to be in a cute, cleaner place! And yes, post all ready for tomorrow!